Wednesday, July 23, 2008

...the birth of this blog...


Often than not, I have wondered, what good is a blog...or rather what is a blog. Since reading some of my friends' blogs, it seems interesting enough to create one of my own. It is nice to share views and opinions. Oh no, I have never read those blogs that made a turmoil to the country, nor those that caused more hurt and harm to others.

Well, this blog is created with no intentions of causing harm to anyone, but my plain old opinions. I maybe wrong, I maybe right, but it's all for the pleasure of sharing my insignificant views. I am no professional writer, although time and again, I write to amuse myself and for my own reading pleasure.

In this blog, I will be writing a little bit of this and a little bit of that. so, here I go....

No comments: