Saturday, September 6, 2008

...invasion of the plants...

My opposite Indian neighbour has green fingers and hands!!! I put four potted plants on my side of the outside the wall next my door and two bigger plants on the floor so they can get enough sunlight. They have been sitting there for at least two years.
Then one morning, as I was leaving for work, I saw two to three potted plants next to my dying bamboo. I thought they belong to the neighbour opposite my unit, as along that stretch of corridor, the plants can get better sunlight. If I am not wrong, there was a mango plant in a yellow pot. I asked Mum can mango trees grown on pots???

After a week...eeeeek...more potted plants, surrounding the earlier few. Some have interesting foilage, but some only stems sticking out from the soil. A few days later, wahhh...instead of the plants grow, the pots multiplied....now they are sitting on the corridor wall. The Indian auntie told my mum that she wil leave them there until they grow well...hmmmm...bagi satu inci, mahu satu kaki!!! Hehehe...but Indian aunty is a nice person, so let it be...besides, I will ask Indian aunty for some plants when they grow well!!! Hehehe!!!

No comments: