Wednesday, August 6, 2008

...finally, mrs wong!!!...


Congratulations, Mei Mei...my dear "sister" in my work place who has registered to be officially known as Mrs Wong (Wong Thai to Bong Bong). After christening you with so many names (Alzheimer's; SLB; Yim Chim Phor, Low Moh...etc.), finally one that will be with you always...Mrs Wong.
We decided to throw Mei Mei a surprise lunch today in the office. Ah Mah, Bong Bong, Ah Cheh and myself got Mei Mei a butter cake from Sunflower and of course, KFC for her. KFC used to be one of her favourites, but she needs to reduce 5kgs (so claimed her doctor...in which I told her to tell her doctor, she is to be married to Mr Wong and not the doctor, so why is the doctor asking her to lose weight!!! Hahaha!!!). She wants to go on a water diet, but I told her, that would make her bloat with water retention!!! Pay me for consultation lah!!!

Mei Mei, I purposely got you the KFC to jeopardize your diet plan for today!!! Beware, more to come!!! And the butter cake, well...you know my craving for it for the past few days and since it's your day, "what is better than to make the excuse of getting the butter!!!"
Anyway, here's wishing the new couple Mr & Mrs Wong Beng Hooi (huh??? not thaaat new lah...phak thor so many years already!!!)...happiness always!!! May you be blessed with many many children!!! If Mummy failed to be the next "Ribena Berry", then may you be it!!! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what Ribena berry !!! I will be the next Halle Berry !!! You wait & see you green melon !!!!!!!